Aqua Fresh Fashion Trend
Blue is the color of the season. Lighter or darker shade but this is a color that cannot be ignored this summer. From azure to cyan, from celeste to sapphire, indulge yourself in the aqua fresh trend and sport the trend this summer. The vibrant essence of this color is here to stay. The trend was all over the high street and the different shades of the color have made a trend which is here to stay.
Embrace the Aqua Trend this summer
How to embrace the AQUA trend
- Wear it as an accessory. Blue colored accessory does not need to be matched with only blue outfits; you can wear it as a contrast to any outfit. Pair your aqua accessories with red, orange, corals, green.
- Make your entire outfit blue. Wear a blue outfit with blue footwear and blue accessories to go with it.
- Combine Aqua with blue bottoms. You can wear an aqua colored printed top with bright blue bottoms. Colored bottoms are a hot trend this spring and even if you are a bit skeptical of including a bold color in your wardrobe you can definitely opt for a aqua colored bottom wear.
- You must already have a blue in your wardrobe and what can be better than introducing a bright blue dress to your closet this spring. Add a staple blue dress to your wardrobe this summer to support the trend.
- Nothing can be better than wearing blue with blue accessories and matching footwear to make it a standout piece. Try to create an outfit you can also opt for a bold print in blue which will make your outfit look stylish and feminine.
Aqua Trend for Work
- Wear black, beige or heels in neutral shades to complement the look.
- Accessorize with metallics.
- Match the look with elegant blue bags or bags in other neutral shades.
- Keep the look simple and elegant.
Aqua Trend for Party
- Match your outfit with blue colored heels for a perfect wear.
- Gold or silver jewelry match well with a blue colored dress.
- Wear blue stilettoes to add a pinch of glamour to your look.
- Wear a bright blue colored makeup with smokey eyes.
Aqua Trend for Day Wear
- Complement the look with flats or heels in bright floral prints.
- Jumpsuits, dresses in aqua color are an excellent day wear.
- Accessorize with bags in neutral shades of whites, beige and browns.
If you liked the post, consider leaving a comment or sharing it with your friends on facebook, twitter, Google + or Pinterest through the buttons given here.