A tasty alternative for vegetarians who want to have kababs. Hara Bhara kabab gets its name and color from the spinach in it. This healthy snack is super easy to make and requires no prior preparation.
- Potatoes: 5-6 large
- Peas: 2 cups
- Spinach 20 leaves
- Coriander finely chopped
- Green chilli: 3, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1/2 tablespoon
- Chaat masala: 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: juice of half a lemon
- Salt: to tatse
- Cornflour: 2 tablespoons
- Bread: 1 slice
- Oil: for frying
- Boil the potatoes and mash them
- Microwave peas for two minutes and then coarsely blend them in a blender.
- Microwave spinach for two minutes.
- Add all the ingredients together and knead them together. Divide the mixture into small pieces and press it by placing them between your palms to give it a flat round shape.
- On a flat pan or tawa cook until both the sides turn golden brown.
Have you tried this Hara bhara kabab recipe? Please share your feedback in the comments below.