I have always dreamt of a magic potion that’ll transform my dull frizzy hair into gleaming soft waves and my wishes have come true!
I had recently got a haircut done at Toni & Guy and my stylist had used this on my freshly cut hair. The stylist had squeezed a few pumps on his hands and worked them through the length of my hair before blow-drying. After the blow dry, my hair felt like the hair of a model!
It’s a fragrant multi purpose blend of oils like argan, camellia and linseed and most of the stylists say it’s the talk of the town!
It can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment for dry coarse hair, before blow dryig to de-frizz and add shine, as a serum to smooth flyways ad dry ends.
About the product
- Multi-use oil that can be used pre and post styling
- Delivers ultimate shine, deep conditioning and nourishment
- Add softness, strength, and smoothness
- Promotes cellular renewal with its anti-oxidant active ingredients
- Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors
- A blend of four precious scented oils that works for all hair types
How to use
Multi-use oil may be applied the following ways:
- Apply 2-4 pumps depending on hair length
- Pre-Cleanse: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities
- Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair and blow dry as normal for additional protection
- Finishing: Work into the ends of the hair to control frizz, smooth and style
- Touch-up: Apply throughout the day to add a touch of shine as needed
- Maize Oil: Delivers emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine
- Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair
- Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine
- Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Zea Mays/ Corn germ oil, Argania Spinosa oil/ Argania Spinosa kernel oil, Camellia Kissi/ Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Pentaclethra macroloba oil/ pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, linalool, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, coumarin, benzyl alcohol, parfum/ fragrance.
Directions for use:
- This product can be used
- As a regular oil for oil massage
- Before blow drying or straightening as a heat protectant
- To add shine and control frizz and flyways after a hair wash
Net Quantity: 125 ml
Price: $56 or 2300 INR
Shelf Life : 18 months
Availability: You can buy it from hair salons or online at Kerastase.
Positives of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Review
- It comes in a lovely pump bottle. The cap can be twisted and closed to lock the bottle. It can be carried in your bag if you have really dry hair.
- The texture is very light and a pump or two is enough for medium to long hair. It doesn’t make your hair oily or sticky, however you should use it on your scalp. Apply it on the length of your entire hair. You can use it on your scalp as an oil massage before a hair wash.
- My hair stays super conditioned for atleast two days after a hair wash. I use it as a serum after washing my hair.
- The smell is really nice and soothing.
Negatives of Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Review
- Price. Its expensive though the bottle lasts long.
Would I buy it again? Yes
Recommended for: Normal and dry hair.
I love this product despite its pricing. It works wonders for my hair. Yet you should try this product at the salon before buying it. It comes in four variations and this one is for normal to dry hair.
What do you think of these kind of products? Or do you prefer to use something different and completely natural? If it’s the latter let me know what you would recommend!