Linen is the ideal fabric to wear in the heat. Discover a wide range of dresses, suit jackets, shirts, shorts and trousers which simply cannot resist this fabric. Linens are perfect wear if you are looking for something light and comfortable. They are available in a variety of colors and suits all occasions- work, office or a party.
WEAR LINEN FOR COMFORT AND COOLNESS
Styling tips for wearing Linen-
- Linen works best with a loose fitting.
- White linen pants are an ideal bottom wear for summers. It gives you a cool and comfy look. Khaki colored linen pants are also great for a day wear.
- With linen pants, wear something fitted and more structured on the top to avoid a sloppy look. Smartly tailored fit shirt or a good fitted camisole works best with linen pants.
- Accessorize with a pair of large sunglasses with the linens.
- Beaded necklace or a wide bracelet would look great with the attire. Bold jewelry choices work well with the lightweight linens.
- Heels, wedges or flats in neutral shades of white and beige’s complement the look.
Linen for office
- Pick up linen trousers in darker shades for work. Black goes with everything so is navy blue and charcoal colored trousers.
- Some linen pants have a drawstring waist; for work pick ones with zipper.
- Avoid wearing linen suits for work as towards the second half of the day, it will start looking crushed.
- Wear silk tops in bright shades with light colored pants whole muted tones work best for dark shades.
Linen for party
- White linen pants are an ideal for a beach party. Not only will the light shade keep you cool, the trousers would also protect your legs from the harsh sun.
- Khaki colored trousers are also a great option.
- Accessorize well with metallics and with jewelry in bright shades.
- Wear pump with linen dresses for a gorgeous look.
Linen for a casual day
- Trousers with abstract print teamed up with a crop top looks great for a casual wear.
- Shirt dresses coupled with gladiators and a stylish bag is great for a day in the heat.
- Accessorize with beaded necklaces and bangles.
- Wear flats or wedges in neutral shades or in pastel colors.
Wondering where to buy them from; check them out at Mango, Koovs, French Connection and Marks&Spencers.
If you liked the post, consider leaving a comment or sharing it with your friends on facebook, twitter, Google + or Pinterest through the buttons given here.