Today I am going to review OxyLife Crème Bleach. I am not a regular bleach user as I am skeptical on trying something new on my face as the harsh chemicals present in the product might have adverse effect on my sensitive skin. I have heard a lot about Oxy facials so when I came across OxyLife Creme Bleach from Dabur, I had to give it a try.
About the product:
OxyLife bleach gives more fresh active oxygen to the face and makes dull, dark and lifeless face come alive instantly. OxyLife crème bleach comes with a unique pre bleach cream that forms a protective shield for even the most sensitive skin and gives you a safe and healthy bleaching experience.
- Creme Bleach: Hydrogen Peroxide
- Powder Activator- Persulphates
- Pre-bleach Cream- Stearic Acid, Glycerine & Vitamin E Acetate.
Price: 72 INR. You can buy it online here.
Quantity: 27 gms
Shelf Life: 30 months
Availability: Mostly all local stores stock it.
My experience with OxyLife Crème Bleach:
I am not very fond of bleaching, however I like the extra glow that bleaching gives to my face every once in a while. OxyLife bleach comes with crème bleach and a lavender colored powder activator. Wash your face and just mix the two ingredients before applying it on your face. The product also comes with three sachets of pre-bleach cream which contains Vitamin E and glycerin that enhances the effect of bleaching. The quantity of the cream in the sachet is enough for a single use. The cream doesn’t leave any oily residue on application. According to the instructions mentioned on the product, you need to wait for two minutes before applying the bleach crème. The bleach has a very pleasant and floral fragrance. It doesn’t sting my eyes or my skin and gives a refreshing feeling on application. The crème is easy to apply and does not form lumps. It doesn’t dry my skin and after 15 minutes I could easily wash it off. My face looks soft, radiant, clear and healthy. It doesn’t leave me with an artificial bleached look which is the best thing I like about this product.
Positives of OxyLife Crème bleach:
- Gives a natural glow to the face on application.
- Doesn’t sting my eyes.
- Does not contain Ammonia.
- Has a pleasant floral fragrance.
- Contains active oxygen which boosts facial brightness.
- Pre-bleach cream included in the package which enhances the effects of bleaching.
- Does not dry or irritate the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Comes in attractive color.
- Pocket friendly.
- Easily available.
Negatives of OxyLife Crème Bleach:
- Not suited for those who are looking for very strong bleaching effect.
I would strongly recommend everyone to try it out for yourself. I am sure you will love the results.