Remember the age old saying that you should drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Reinstating the same below are the reasons why drinking water is important for our body.
- Makes you look young. Water keeps you hydrated and improves the glow on your skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and boosts the complexion.
- Helps you lose weight. Drinking two glasses of water before meal helps you curb your appetite and therefore you eat less. You feel full by consuming lesser quantity of food.
- Prevents conditions like Kidney stones. Water is very important for the proper functioning of the kidney and helps the body in getting rid of the harmful blood urea produced as a bi-product of digestion.
- Dehydration causes anger, depression, head ache and fatigue. Water helps in maintaining the required pH balance in your body and thus improves mood.
- Drinking lemon in lukewarm water first thing in the morning helps in reducing acne problems.